"Edoughble" Raw Cookie Dough
- 8 oz of Butter (I use premium hormone free butter)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (for a sugar cookie dough, use all white sugar and no brown sugar)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (I use alcohol free)
- 1/3 cup water (add more to reach desired consistency)
- 2 cups of flour - heat-treated pastry flour
1) Cream the butter until lemony yellow, about 2 min.
2) Add the sugars, salt and vanilla and continue creaming the mixture until smooth, about 1 min.
3) Add a mixture of water and heat-treated flour instead of eggs.
4) Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
5) On low, alternately add the flour and water, half at a time, and beat until all the flour is incorporated.
For Chocolate Chip
Add in your desired amount of chocolate chips (around 8oz)
For PB & J
Swirl in 1/4 cup of peanut butter and 2 TBSP Strawberry Jelly with a spatula. Be careful not to over mix, so the swirls are visible.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page