1. In a bowl, combine pumpkin puree, peanut butter and coconut milk until well combined.
2. Gradually add 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats at low speed, beating just until incorporated.
3. Roll the mixture out on a cutting board and flatten with a rolling pin. The mixture should
be pretty thick, about ¼”. (Because they will not rise.) You can use flour to make it less sticky.
4. Using a dog-bone shaped cookie cutter, cut out little bones and set them on a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper. TIP: If you have small dogs, use a small bone cookie cutter. If you have big dogs like mine, use a large bone cookie cutter.
5. Place in the refrigerator until firm, about 1 hour.