Red Thai Shrimp Curry
- 8-10 large peeled tiger shrimp
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger grated
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 chilli’s finely chopped (Optional)
- 200g fresh spinach
- 500ml low fat coconut milk
- handful fresh chopped coriander
1) In a large saucepan heat a little olive oil and cook Shrimp for 1-2 minutes each side, now add the ginger, garlic, curry paste, and sugar. Cook for a minute then add the coconut milk. Bring to the boil, add the spinach and stir for another minute take off the heat and add the coriander and extra chilli if you are using it.
2) If you want a virtually fat free curry, then add the fat free half and half after the spinach and do not bring back to the boil .
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page