Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Candy Recipe
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup date sugar
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup organic crunchy peanut butter (you can use almond butter if allergic to peanuts)
- 1 scoop vanilla or plain protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1tbsp of Xylitol
1. Place coconut oil and date sugar in a saucepan and heat until sugar crystals dissolve.
2. Place the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Mix in the melted oil/sugar mixture.
3. Pour into mini muffin cups and freeze for one hour.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more from Sophie at SophieUliano.com