Deidre Hall's Red Pepper Soup Recipe
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 red peppers, cubed
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 large carrot or zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth, low sodium
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- Yogurt for garnish (optional)
- Saute the onion in butter.
- Add the red pepper, garlic, carrot and broth to pan. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Combine all ingredients in the blender with pepper and a bit of feta until it's creamy (about 30 seconds).
- Dish up in pretty bowls and garnish with a dab of yogurt.