Deborah Williams' Turkey Marsala
- 1 pkg. (20 oz) turkey breast tenderloins
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt, divided
- ½ tsp. pepper, divided
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ lb. sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup Marsala wine
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
1. Cut tenderloins crosswise in half
Pound to ¾ in. thickness.
Mix flour and ¼ tsp each of salt and pepper
Dip turkey in flour mixture to coat both sides – shake off excess
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey
Cook 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°
Remove from pan; keep warm.
3. In same skillet, heat butter over medium high heat.
Add mushrooms; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until tender.
Stir in broth and wine; bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduce by half (about 12 minutes)
Stir in lemon juice and remaining salt and pepper
Serve over turkey
Get recipes, cooking tips and more at TasteofHome.com
Get more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page