Dan’s Icelandic Dark Rye Bread
A traditional bread from Iceland.
- 1 and 1/2 cups rye
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 packet yeast
- 4 ounces Lyle's golden syrup
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees)
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients, & pour in loaf pan
- Bake at 200 Degrees for 8 hours
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.