1. Add 1/2 an orange (or lemon) in slices to a jar, squeezing them as they go in.
2. Add 1/4-teaspoon sea salt.
3. Add 1/2-tablespoon raw honey.
4. Top the quart jar up with water and shake it until everything is dissolved.
5. Optional: Add powdered supplement. You can find calcium-magnesium powders, potassium-magnesium powders, etc. at your vitamin store
6. Alt: Use a cucumber - Cut it up and press it through a juicer the same way you would squeeze an orange and just toss the pulp into the jar alongside the juice.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more Dan at RenegadeKitchen.com