Directions for Shrimp Skewers
1) Soak 20-25 skewers in water and set aside.
2) In a bowl, whisk together oil, curry powder, sugar, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and lime juice. Add shrimp and toss well. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
3) Heat grill pan over medium high heat.
4) Using gloves, skewer each shrimp by placing the point of the skewer through the base of the tail and pushing through until the point reaches the head of the shrimp. The shrimp should be extended the length of the skewer.
5) Grill until shrimp are opaque and slightly browned on the outside, about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a platter.
Directions for Aioli
In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients, chill until time to serve.
Get the Recipe for Mango Sweet Tea >
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page