Chef Mark Peel of "Prawn Restaurant" is making a curried shrimp in the kitchen that is packed with flavor and even a subtle kick.
- 3 oz. Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Shrimp (21 - 25count) toss with 1 oz. good quality curry and let marinate for at least one hour
- 4 oz. Yellow Onions, thinly sliced
- 12 oz. Red Rose Potatoes, small diced
- 1 oz. Sriracha Chili Paste
- 2 oz. Peanuts, chopped and roasted, unsalted
- 4 oz. Kabocha Squash, Small Diced
- 6 oz. Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp. Curry Powder, high quality
- 6 oz. Cream
- 2 tbsp. Parsley, chopped
- 16 oz. Steamed Rice
- Dash of salt and pepper
- In a large cast iron skillet heat 3 oz. olive oil over medium hea
- When hot but not smoking add the onion, red rose potatoes, Kabocha squash and sauté until the potatoes and squash are tender.
- Add the chicken broth, cream, chili paste, and curry powder. Stir and simmer for another 3 minutes
- Add the shrimp and peanuts, simmer for another 3 minutes, covered, until shrimp fully cooked.
- Spoon the steamed rice onto a plate. Spoon the shrimp mixture over the rice and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve.
Get more infromation about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page