- 2 cucumbers peeled and finely chopped or julienned
- 2 cups yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro (stems and leaves together)
- ½ teaspoon toasted cumin seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon or to taste fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
1. Mix the yogurt and milk, then add the spices, sugar and the toasted cumin.
2. Fold in all of the herbs and vegetables.
3. Adjust the seasoning if needed to your palate, pour in a serving bowl, cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
4. Garnish with some chopped cilantro and a pinch of dried dill weed and enjoy.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page