1) In a pressure cooker, combine pork, OJ, garlic and mustard.
2) Seal and cook until tender, about 1 hour. shred and cool.
3) Reduce the cooking liquid to a syrup and add to the mayonnaise.
4) Add the cabbage, vinegar, salt and sugar to a medium sauce pot. Bring to a boil, cool, then strain.
5) Butter the bread on one side. on the other side, spread the mayonnaise.
6) Add 2 oz of cheese, then 2 oz of pork, a handful of cabbage and some chopped pickle.
7) Spread the butter and mayonnaise
8) Cover with another piece of bread and grill. Served warm.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more from Chef Eric Greenspan at GreenspanGrilledCheese.com