1. Assemble and attach food grinder attachment to mixer.
2. Turn to Speed 4 and grind green onions, parsley, garlic, spinach and bread into mixer bowl.
3. Grind bread last to clean out grinder body.
4. Add Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise and nutmeg.
5. Turn to Speed 2 and mix until combined, about 1 minute.
6. Stop and scrape bowl.
7. Turn to STIR Speed and add feta cheese, mixing just until blended, about 30 seconds.
8. Spoon mixture into baking dish.
9. Bake on lower oven rack at 350F for 20-25 minutes until hot and cheese is melted.
10. Serve with pita chips.