- 4 oz feta cheese
- 2 oz low-fat/fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 nonfat sour cream
- Minced zest of 1 lemon
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 2tbsp minced fresh dill
- 1tbsp minced fresh mint
- 3 leaves of basil
- 3 flavored flour tortillas, warmed (10")
- 6 leaves of lettuce (2 per tortilla)
- 2 avocados quartered
- 1 cup diced English cucumber
- 1 cup diced radishes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Roasted chicken (optional)
1. Puree feta, cream cheese, sour cream and zest in a food processor until smooth.
2. Transfer mixture to bowl; season with salt/pepper; fold in dill and mint.
3. Spread 1/3 of feta spread over each tortilla.
4. Top half of each tortilla with 1/3 of veggies.
5. Roll tortillas, wrap in plastic and chill 30 minutes to set the filling.
6. Remove plastic; diagonally slice each tortilla wrap into 4 pieces.
Get more of Cristina's recipies here: www.cristinaferrarecooks.com.