For the Sambal sauce:
1. Add soy sauce, marmalade, sambal, and vinegar to a medium bowl.
2. Whisk together to dissolve marmalade and thin with a few drops of water if needed.
3. Add scallion and cilantro and set aside.
For the spring rolls:
1. Separate rice papers and place them one by one in a bowl of tepid water for about 10 seconds, until softened.
2. Pat papers dry and transfer to a clean work surface.
3. In lower center of one paper, lay out one or two cilantro and Thai basil leaves.
4. Add small amount of julienned vegetables and daikon sprouts. (Add shrimp or pork if desired).
5. Pull bottom of rice paper over filling, tuck under, and roll over one time.
6. Fold over 2 sides and roll again, as tight as possible without tearing paper.
7. Continue until fillings are used up.
8. To serve, cut rolls or keep whole.
9. Garnish plate with fresh sprigs of cilantro and Thai basil.
10. Serve alongside Sambala dipping sauce.
Get more of Cristina's recipies here: www.cristinaferrarecooks.com.