- 12 sugar cones
- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
- Buttercream Icing (homemade or store bought)
- Orange food coloring
- 2 packs Orange Candy Melts
- 2 jars Orange sprinkles
- Green edible candy grass
- Ground nuts, chocolate chips, or crunch
- Uncooked beans to use as support in glass baking dish.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350
2. Pour uncooked beans into glass baking dish 3. Heat beans in oven until warm about 5 min. 4. Stand up sugar cones in the beans 5. Spoon a little of the crunch (or nuts or chocolate bits) into the bottom of the cones 6. Fill cones 2/3 full with prepared cake batter 7. Bake in oven at 350 for 20 minutes 8. Let cool completely. 9. Melt orange melts in a double boiler 10. Dip the cones in the orange candy and hold over a plate to sprinkle with the orange sprinkles. 11. Set upside down on a plate lined with parchment paper and put in fridge until hardened...about 15 minutes. 12. Mix icing with orange food coloring and pipe onto the top of the cupcakes. 13. Stick edible grass in the top. 14. Stage in terra cotta pots filled with crushed oreos or crushed chocolate wafers to look like dirt. Get more from Cristina at cristinaferrarecooks.com.