Sweet Onion Crack Dip Ingredients:
• 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup mayonnaise • 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese • 1 cup diced sweet onion • 1 tbls black pepper • Preheat oven to 350F
Sweet Onion Crack Dip Recipe:
- Place Cream Cheese, Mayonnaise, Parmesan, Onion and Pepper In Bowl.
- Mix well
- Pour Mixture into a 6-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 40-50min until top is crusty brown.
- The darker brown the crust, the better the dip tastes!
Baked Beet Chips Ingredients:
• 2 pounds large beets
• 2 Tbls olive oil • ¼ Tsp sea salt • Black pepper
Baked Beet Chips Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Peel beets.
- Slice beets to 1/16 inch thick.
- In a large bowl, combine beet slices with oil and cover completely.
- Arrange beets on sheet pan in a single layer.
- Bake until crisp, about 25-30min.
- Rotate pans once halfway through baking.
- Cool chips and blot on paper towels removing any excess oil.
- Toss with salt and pepper to taste.
And make sure you visit us on pinterest at www.pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv.