Cristina Cooks: Strawberry Angel Food Cake & Cake Donut Milkshake Milkshake
• 1 ½ cups low fat vanilla ice cream
• 1 cup strawberries • ½ cup angel food cake pieces • ¼ cup crushed graham crackers • 2 tablespoons honey • whipped topping to garnish
- Blend ingredients.
- Rim glasses in honey followed by crushed graham crackers.
• 1 cup French pressed coffee
• 1 cup vanilla almond milk • 2 cups coffee ice cream • 1 cup vanilla bean ice cream • 1-2 large cake donuts • 4 ice cubes • cinnamon sugar for rim, if desired
- Combine French pressed coffee, vanilla almond milk, coffee ice cream, vanilla bean ice cream, cake donuts, ice and blend.
- Rim glass with cinnamon sugar and pour milkshake.
Make sure you visit us on pinterest at