Cristina Cooks: Sponge Kisses With Meyer Lemon Cream
Myer Lemon Cream Ingredients:
• 1 Cup Double Whipped Cream
• 1 Tablespoon Confectioners Sugar • 2-3 Teaspoons Meyer Lemon Juice • ¼ Cup Toasted Hazelnuts (Optional), Plus more for garnish Myer Lemon Cream Recipe:
1. Whip Cream and sugar in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment until cream forms soft peaks.
2. Add lemon juice and continue to whisk until combined. 3, Fold in toasted Hazelnuts (Optional). Sponge Kisses Sponge Kisses Ingredients:
• 4 Eggs • ½ Cup Caster Sugar • 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract • 1 Cup Self-Rising Flour, Sifted
Sponge Kisses Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place Eggs, Sugar and Vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer and whisk for 5-7 min. until thick, pale and tripled in volume.
- Gently fold through the flour.
- Spoon 2 spoonfulls of the mixture onto baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper and bake for 5-7min or until puffed and golden.
- Sandwich the sponge kisses together with cream and dust with confectioner’s sugar and toasted Hazelnuts (optional).
Make sure you visit us on pinterest at www.pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv.