- 6 eggs
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- ⅔ cup 2% milk
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 3 or 4 qt. slow cooker.
- Cook covered, on low 3-4 hours or until eggs are set.
- Cut into wedges.
For More Great "Taste of Home" Recipes, go to