- 6 ounces cooked corned beef brisket, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1-½ cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- ¾ cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Prep: 15 min.
Bake: 25 min. Yield: 2 loaves (8 servings each)
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Unroll one tube of crescent dough onto an ungreased baking sheet; seal seams and perforations.
- Spread half of corned beef filling down center of rectangle.
- On each long side, cut 1-in.-wide strips to within 1 in. of filling.
- Starting at one end, fold alternating strips at an angle across filling; seal ends. Repeat with remaining crescent dough and filling.
- Brush egg white over braids; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks for 5 minutes before cutting into slices.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
For More Great "Taste of Home" Recipes, go to