Cristina Cooks: Raspberry Chocolate Tassies
- • 30 baked miniature phyllo dough shells
- • 1-1/4 cups Ghirardelli® 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- • 1/4 cup whipping cream
- • 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- • 8 Ghirardelli Dark & Raspberry SQUARES™ Chocolate, cut in quarters*
- • Fresh red raspberries (optional)
- Bake phyllo shells according to package directions.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine Ghirardelli® 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips, whipping cream, and raspberry jam.
- Microwave on medium power (50 percent) for 1 minute.
- Remove and stir.
- If chocolate is not melted, return to microwave and repeat heating step, stirring every 30 seconds to avoid scorching.
- Stir until smooth.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture evenly into the baked phyllo shells.
- Top each with a piece of Ghirardelli Dark & Raspberry SQUARES™ Chocolate.
- Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour or until set.
Enjoy immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days. If desired, garnish each with a fresh raspberry just before serving. Tip: For easier cutting, place Ghirardelli Dark & Raspberry SQUARES™ Chocolates in a single layer on a baking sheet. Freeze for at least 30 minutes. Using a sharp knife, cut squares into quarters.
Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour or until set.
For more information, visit Ghirardelli® at www.ghirardelli.com.
Click here to get your copy of Cristina's cookbook, " Big Bowl of Love"
And you can get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv.