Cristina Cooks Pulled Chicken Sandwiches With Peach Salsa
- ¾ cup ketchup
- ¾ cup cider vinegar
- ½ cup coarsely chopped sweet onion, such as Vidalia
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Marinade
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 8 crusty rolls
Peach Salsa Ingredients:
- 1 cup chopped peaches
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- For the peach salsa, mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sauté onions.
- Marinade: Mix ketchup, vinegar, onion, brown sugar, and marinade. Mix together in a bowl until well blended. Add marinade to chicken.
- Add marinated chicken breasts to sautéed onions.
- Cover and braise in oven at 300° F for 2-3 hours, until fork tender.
- Shred chicken using 2 forks. Serve shredded chicken mixture on rolls topped with peach salsa.
Cristina discovered the recipe online at Mccormick.com!
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.