Cristina Ferrare's Oreo Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker or oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream
- Two 8 oz blocks cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 3/4 cups Oreo Cookies, crushed
Use Vanilla Powder Instead of Extract
Bring Cream Cheese to Room Temp Before Mixing Refrigerate Overnight Crust Directions:
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar.
2. Add melted butter and blend until combined.
3. Fill small molds with crust and press firmly.
1. Beat heavy cream until medium peaks form. Set aside.
2. Beat room temp cream cheese till smooth.
3. Add sugar, salt, vanilla powder, and lemon juice to a bowl and beat with a paddle attachment until smooth (approximately 3-5 mins).
4. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
5. Gently fold in Oreo cookies.
6. Spoon the filling into the molds.
7. Refrigerate until set.
8. Remove from refrigerator and carefully remove the molds.
Serve with whipping cream and garnish with mini Oreos.
Get more great recipes from Cristina at www.cristinaferrarecooks.com.
Make sure you visit us on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.