Cristina Cooks: Nutter Butter Cookie Pops
- 1 package Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 16-24 white chocolate
- Pink marshmallows or pink jelly beans work too
- Popsicle sticks
- Ribbon (optional)
- Styrofoam block
- Melt the bark (in a deep bowl) according to package directions. Dip the end of a popsicle stick into the melted bark and gently insert it into the middle of the Nutter Butter cookie (oriented horizontally). Push bottom of stick into styrofoam block and let dry (15 min. or so) before the next step.
- Holding the end of the popsicle stick, dip the cookie into the melted bark until completely covered. Let the excess drip off into the bowl.
- While it is still wet, gently add a small, pink marshmallow (you may cut it, to shape it into a more nose-like shape) or pink jelly bean onto the top, middle, curved part of the cookie. Another option is to let the cookie dry first, and add the nose with a dab of melted bark later. Let cookie dry completely.
- After the cookie is dry, use a food marker and add simple, bunny facial features…mouth, teeth, whiskers.
- Add a bow with a dab of melted bark, or tie a ribbon around the stick.
Get more great recipes from Cristina at www.cristinaferrarecooks.com.