- 12 slices of sourdough bread
- 2 cups chopped roasted chicken breast fillet
- ½ cup mayonnaise (plus extra for spreading)
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. shredded mint leaves
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper (to taste)
- ½ cup finely chopped chives
- 2 celery ribs chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup red grapes, cut in half
- ¼ cup chopped in chunks walnuts (optional)
- Combine the chopped chicken, mayonnaise, lemon juice, basil, mint, red grapes, walnuts, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Cut bread into small triangles and brush one side with the extra mayonnaise.
- Press the mayonnaise into the chives and serve.
- Top off the sandwich with a piece of cherry tomato and basil. Insert toothpick.
Get additional recipes from Cristina at
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at