Cristina Cooks: Green Beans with Feta & Walnut-Shallot Vinaigrette
For Viniagrette, Combine & Whisk:
• Extra-virgin olive oil (3 tbsp)
• Walnut oil (1 tbsp) • Dijon mustard (1 tbsp) • Shallots ((1 tbsp finely chopped) • Rice wine vinegar (1 tbsp) • Apple cider vinegar (1 tbsp) • Lemon juice (2 tbsp)
- Steam green beans and then shocked in cold iced water to keep them green.
- Toss green beans and viniagrette.
• Pinch salt & pepper
• Greek feta cheese (½ cup) • Toasted chopped walnuts (½ cup) • Pomegranate seeds (½ cup) Click here to get your copy of Cristina's cookbook, "Big Bowl of Love." Get additional recipes from Cristina at www.cristinaferrarecooks.com.
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.