1) Heat oven to 400
2) In a large bowl, mix the flours, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3) Add the butter and mix in with fingers or pastry cutter until it forms small peas in the flour mixture.
4) Stir in the dried cranberries, then the milk, gently and only until large clumps form.
5) Using your hands, knead gently just to bring the dough into one mass.
6) Transfer the dough to a floured baking sheet and pat it into a rough, 1-inch tall disk.
7) Cut the disk into wedges, and separate them ever so slightly, so that there is some space between each wedge.
8) Brush each piece with egg wash, then sprinkle with sugar and slide into the oven.
9) Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page