Cousins Maine Lobster Cooks Lobster Tails
Since appearing on ABC's "Shark Tank," Cousins Maine Lobster has become one of the hottest food trucks in Los Angeles! Cousins Sabin Lomac and Jim Tselikis are here to teach us how to cook lobster tails three different ways.
- Med/high heat.
- Cut down middle to expose meat.
- Use salt/pepper/olive oil/butter (chive/lemon juice) or variation of these. Garlic if desired. Brush on.
- Grill 6-8 minutes depending on size. Turn once.
- Cut down middle of shell (not meat).
- Leave fins intact.
- Prop lobster meat out of shell and on to top of shell.
- Brush melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, and salt/pepper on top.
- Bake at 350° F for 12-15 minutes.
- Literally boiling in water, 1 minute/ounce.
- Leave in shell, just as if a live lobster. This preserves taste.
For more with cousins Sabin Lomac and Jim Tselikis, please visit cousinsmainelobster.com.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at