Directions for Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 2 or 3 8 inch circular pans.
2. In your mixing bowl combine eggs, buttermilk, oil, sugar and vanilla, mix well.
3. Add in flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix till well blended.
4. Next add your carrots, coconut, and pineapple with juice and the walnuts and mix till blended.
5. Pour into prepared 8 inch round cake pans and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
6. Check to see if done by lightly touch the center of cake and see if it bounces back.
7. Allow to cool in cake pans and invert onto cake plate and frost each layer.
Directions for Frosting
Beat the butter and cream cheese till nice and fluffy. Add in the vanilla and sifted powdered sugar and beat until nice and smooth.