- 1 head Savoy cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- cracked pepper
1. Chop the cabbage into small pieces and place in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegars, cayenne, and poppy seeds.
3. Pour the dressing over the cabbage, and mix well.
4. Add the salt and pepper to taste, cover, and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Get more of Cristina's fabulous recipes here: www.cristinaferrarecooks.com