Directions for Coconut Rice
1. Place the coconut milk, water and salt in a medium size pot and bring to a boil.
2. Add the rice, stir until combine, bring back to a boil, cover and reduce to a simmer.
3. Cook for 30 minutes, turn heat off and let sit covered for 10 minutes.
Directions for Breakfast Coconut Rice
1. Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
Directions for Stir-Fry
1. Take 1/2 package of rice noodles, break in half, and soften by following the package directions.
2. Combine the soy sauce, agave and cornstarch in a bowl and stir to combine (sauce will thicken).
3. Heat a wok or a large saute pan over medium heat with oil and add the chopped bell pepper, scallions, snow peas, garlic and ginger, and saute for 3 minutes stirring continuously.
4. Add the carrots and shrimp and cook for another 2 minutes stirring continuously or until the shrimp are cooked through and pink.
5. Create a well in the center of the wok or pan and pour in the soy sauce mixture and heat for 30 seconds.
6. Add the drained rice noodles to the pan, stir fry for another minute or until noodles, shrimp and vegetables are coated with the sauce and are heated through.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page