Coconut Cauliflower Rice with Sweet Coconut Chicken and Broccoli
- 4 cups of cauliflower rice
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp coconut milk or coconut crème
- 1 rotisserie chicken or 2 baked chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp chopped green chives
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp melted ghee
Directions for the Bowl
1) In a large sauté pan, blanch broccoli in water for 4-6 minutes until fork tender. Drain and set aside.
2) In same large sauté pan, add coconut oil, coconut milk (or crème) and cauliflower. Stir-fry on medium heat until cauliflower is done to your liking, 4-6 minutes.
3) Add cauliflower to bottom of bowl and top with shredded chicken and broccoli.
Directions for the Sauce
In a small bowl, mix melted ghee, coconut aminos and sesame seeds. Dress bowl with half. Top with chives. Enjoy
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page