1. Heat your oven to 350˚.
2. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk sugar with vegetable oil until evenly combined.
4. Add milk and continue to whisk until combined.
5. Add eggs one at a time, whisk until just combined.
6. Add lemon Jello and vanilla, whisk to combine.
7. Add dry ingredient mixture to wet mixture, stir only until just combined. Do not over beat or mix at this point.
8. Pour into greased 9x13 baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes.
9. Let cake cool for 5 minutes, then poke holes in top with a fork and pour lemon glaze over cake.
1. Stir all ingredients together until smooth.