Celebrity chef Daniel Green is making a delicious seafood dish that serves 4.
- 1lb Atlantic salmon fillet
- 1 ripe avocado cubed
- 1/2 Jalapeno chopped finely
- 1/2 red onion , peeled and diced or thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon rock salt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 endives with the ends cut off, to serve with the ceviche
Take your salmon fillet and take off the skin. Now slice the fish into small cubes. Place in a bowl and add 3/4 of the lemon juice and let sit for 5 minutes. Meanwhile add to a large bowl, the avocado , jalapeno, onion, olive oil , cilantro and mix well. Now add the salmon, season with rock salt and serve.
Get more information about this episode >>