Directions for Chowder
1) Sear bacon in two deep pots
2) Once brown, add carrots, celery, and onions to brother
3) Pour cream into separate pot and boil potatoes (low-medium heat)
4) Once vegetables are sweating (not brown) add clams and corn
5) Deglaze with white wine
6) Add clam juice
7) Blend potatoes
8) Once smooth combine everything into one pot on medium heat for 20 minutes.
Directions for Chowder Fries
1) Cooked diced slab bacon
2) fresh chives (minced).
3) Fries (thin to med cut)
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page