Directions for Wet and Dry Ingredients
1) Combine the wet ingredients together in a large bowl and whisk together until smooth.
2) Gently fold in / stir in the brioche, make sure they are totally coated. Let soak for at least one hour or overnight. This allows the brioche to soak up all the custard
Directions for Filling
1) Whisk together until smooth. Store in a disposable piping bags for use.
2) We will use this in the next step
1) Preheat over to 325F
2) Butter a 9x13'' baking dish and pour the bread pudding (left over night) into it.
3) Using the cinnamon mix in the piping bag, pipe small dollops of cinnamon filling throughout, spacing about an inch apart. You want good size dollops
4) Place plastic wrap over the dish
5) Then cover with tin foil tightly
5) Place the covered baking dish into a larger (same depth) baking dish
7) Fill the larger dish with water to create a water bath around the 9x13" pan - this will allow for even cooking
8) Place in a 325 oven and bake for 25 min
9) Remove plastic wrap and continue to bake until the center reaches 82 C
10) And the top becomes slightly golden brown - an additional 20-30 min
11) Remove from oven and spread the top with vanilla bean glaze.
12) Serve warm with a side of cream cheese frosting
Directions for Frosting
1) Cream together cream cheese and butter in a mixer with a paddle attachment
2) Add vanilla and salt
3) Slowly add the powdered sugar
4) Using paddle mix for 5 min on medium high to make fluffy