- Cooking Spray
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup light soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8-12 chicken with skin on (3lbs total)
- 1 cup cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Coat a Dutch Oven or 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray
- Combine ketchup, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic powder in a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 3-4min.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour sauce over chicken in baking dish.
- Turn chicken over in sauce to coat.
- Bake at 350F for 90min.
- Turn chicken half way through the cooking process.
- Spoon chicken and sauce over rice to serve.
Get more great recipes from Christy Jordan at
You can get your own Excalibur dehydrator at