Directions for Cake Batter
1) Put stout and butter in a saucepan and heat until butter melted. Remove from heat and whisk in the sugar and cocoa.
2) Mix flour, salt, baking soda in a large bowl; then add the chocolate stout mixture.
3) Mix eggs, vanilla and sour cream in medium bowl and add to the batter. Stir until smooth.
4) Fill cupcakes to within a 1/2” of the top. Bake in a pre-heated 350 oven for 20-25 minutes until tops spring back to touch. Cool on a rack and frost.
Directions for Frosting
1) Place cream cheese and softened butter into the bowl of your mixed and whip for 2-3 minutes until fluffy.
2) Add the powdered sugar, a pinch of salt, and mix until smooth.
3) Slowly add in the Irish Cream liquor until incorporated.
4) Frost your cupcakes generously.
Check out more delicious Home & Family Pinterest Page