Chocolate-Cream Cheese Dip with a Graveyard Scene
- Crushed Oreos
- Black frosting
- Chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar
- Two cream cheese
- Gummy worms
- Milano cookies
- Pumpkin candies
1. First, microwave the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 30 second bursts. Stir until it’s smooth. Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar.
You’ll throw a pinch of salt and some vanilla in there, too.
2. Then, beat everything together with an electric mixer until fluffy.
3. Scrape the dip into a shallow bowl and top with the crushed Oreos.
4. To make the gravestones, use the black decorating icing to write RIP, BOO, XX, or anything else you like on the Milano’s.
5. Sink those babies right into the dip and scatter the candy corn pumpkins and gummy worms all around.
6. Voila! A haunted graveyard that tastes ~heavenly~.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page