Chocolate Beauty Mask
- 3-5 squares of dark chocolate (melted in the microwave)
- 2 tsp ground oatmeal (full of amino acids which your face absorbs to help repair damaged skin/blemishes)
- 1 tbsp plain greek yogurt (soothing, reduces dark circles)
- 1/8 cup pure honey (natural humectant, meaning it draws moisture from the air into the skin)
1) Combine ingredients into the bowl.
2) Once ingredients mixed in a smooth, creamy paste, massage into face in gentle circular motions and leave on for 15 mins, rinse with warm water.
Check out more fun recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page