1. Place beans and grilled corn in large mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. Cut poblano chiles in half lengthwise to create boat for filling; scrape out seeds.
3. Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet and add onion, jalapeños, red bell pepper and cumin.
4. Cook over medium heat until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
5. Stir mixture into bowl with beans and corn, add cilantro, hot sauce and half the cheese.
6. Spoon mixture into hollowed chiles and top with remaining cheese.
7. Set up grill for direct grilling and preheat to medium-high. Add wood chips to coal or grill’s smoker box.
8. Place chiles rellenos on grill grate away from heat.
9. Grill until chiles are tender and cheese is browned and bubbling, about 30-40 minutes.
10. Remove from grill and serve immediately.
12. Pairs well with BUSH’S® Grilled Pork Porterhouses with Asian Seasonings and Chinatown Barbecue Sauce
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page