Chef and TV personality Kevin Roberts is making some delicious appetizers for the Fourth of July weekend.
- 1 baseball bread, cut in ½
- 3 ounces, grilled chicken breast
- 1 ounce, pepperjack cheese
- 1 ounce, caramelized onions
- 1 ounce, mustard BBQ sauce
- 1, 8 ounce package, cream cheese
- ½ cup, ranch salad dressing
- ½ cup, buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup, crumbled blue cheese
- 12 ounces, cooked & chopped chicken
- 3-5 baseball breads, cut in ½
Directions for Old School BBQ Chicken Sliders:
1. Spread BBQ sauce evenly on the bread.
2. Add chicken, cheese and onions.
3. Make sandwich.
Directions for Buffalo Chicken Sandwich/Sliders:
1. In a bowl, mix the warm cream cheese, ranch dressing, wing sauce, blue cheese. Spread onto both sides of the bread.
2. Add chicken and make sandwich or slider.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page