1. For Kabobs: Slice each chicken breast into 6 even pieces. Create kabobs by threading chicken onto skewers until all pieces are used. (Tip: If using wooden skewers, soak in cold water for at least 1 hour before use to prevent burning).
2. For Glaze: In small sauce pan, combine syrup, soy sauce and pineapple juice. Bring mixture to boil, continue stirring until mixture is reduced. Remove from heat and set glaze aside for later use.
3. For Salsa: In small bowl, mix together pineapple, cilantro, onion, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium-high heat. When grill is hot, using tongs cook jalapenos 3 minutes on each side or until dark and roasted. Remove from grill and set aside to cool.
5. Once cool, remove seeds from jalapeños and chop. Add to salsa and mix well.
6. Place kabobs on grill using tongs. With basting brush, cover each side of kabob with glaze. Cook 5-7 minutes on each side or until internal temperature is at least 165 degrees F.
7. Remove kabobs from grill and place on platter.
8. With spoon, add layer of salsa on top of each kabob. Garnish with drizzle of sweet chili sauce, as desired. Be sure to remove all ingredients from skewers before eating. 9. Serve with BUSH'S® Beans®.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page