- 1 1/2 pounds turkey tenderloins
- 10 slices center-cut bacon
- 2 firm pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Season the turkey all over with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Wrap the bacon around the turkey and transfer to the prepared pan.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, until a meat thermometer inserted in the center reads 160 degrees F.
6. Let the turkey stand for 10 minutes before slicing crosswise into 1-inch thick slices.
7. Meantime, combine the pears, blue cheese, and chives in a medium bowl and toss to blend.
8. Serve the turkey slices with the pear mixture spooned over the top.