- 1 large whole chicken breast filet
- 1 cup flour
- peanut oil
- 1 egg (white)
- non-stick pan
- measuring spoons
- Filet chicken breast into 3 "portions."
- In plastic bag place flour & dried herbs: rosemary, tarragon & oregano.
- Whisk egg whites until frothy and coat chicken pieces.
- Drop chicken pieces into bag to coat in flour mixture.
- Heat 3 TBL peanut oil into non-stick pan.
- Drop in dusted pieces of chicken and cook till done.
Eat & enjoy!
Get more healthy everyday recipes from Chef Curtis Aikens at