• 2cups AP Flour
• 2cups Milk • 4Tbsp White Vinegar • 6Tbsp Sugar • 2tsp Baking Soda • 4tsp Baking powder • 6Tbsp Melted butter • Pinch Kosher Salt • 1/2 Vanilla bean scraped • 1pint blueberries, Driscoll • 1 lemon zest
• 8oz butter, softened • 1Tbsp Honey • 1Tbsp Pine nuts • Pinch Sea Salt • Blend these Ingredients with a spoon • 6oz Maple Syrup, Vermont • 1bunch Fresh mint • TT Powder Sugar
1. Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl. Allow to sour 4-6minutes.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk butter into sour milk, add the lemon zest and the vanilla meat. Pour the flower mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
3. Fold in the blue berries
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with unsalted butter. Using a 4ounce ladle, pour batter onto skillet. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface. With a spatula, flip over and repeat procedure on the opposite side.
Get recipes and more from Chef Beau at: www.chefbeaumacmillan.com.