- 2 Cups of vegetable oil
- 2 slices bread
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- ¼ medium banana, thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons COLD Marshmallow Fluff
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- Dash of salt
Makes: 1 sandwich
Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a 10-12 inch sauté pan, heat the oil to 350F degrees, verifying the temperature with a candy thermometer.
- The oil needs to be hot and ready to go before the sandwich is made.
- While the oil heats, spread the peanut butter on 1 slice of bread and top it with the banana.
- Spread the Marshmallow Fluff on the other slice of bread, and put your sandwich together.
- Put the flour, eggs, and panko in three separate bowls big enough for the sandwich.
Learn more about Chef Antonia Lofaso by visiting her website,