Challah French Toast Sticks with Nutella
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) milk
- 1 egg
- 4 slices challah (egg bread)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Nutella ® hazelnut spread
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh blueberries
1. Whisk milk together with egg.
2. Dip challah slices, turning once, in egg mixture.
3. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Cook bread 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
4. Cut each slice into 4 sticks.
5. Spread approximately 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Nutella® on each stick.
6. Top with fresh blueberries
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page