Cupcake Baking Steps:
1. Follow package directions for cupcake batter.
2. For standard-size (2-1/2-inch) cupcakes, use muffin or cupcake pans with 2-1/2-inch-diameter cups.
3. For mini cupcakes, use pans with 1-3/4-inch-diameter cups.
4. Line the pans with decorative cupcake liners.
5. If you don't have liners, you can grease and flour the individual cups in the pan.
6. Fill the cupcake liners 2/3 to 3/4 of the way full (about 3 tablespoons).
7. Avoid adding too much batter or the cupcakes will overflow from the cups as they bake and cause a mess.
8. Bake cupcakes in a preheated oven according to your recipe or the cake-mix package directions (Most 2-1/2-inch cupcakes are baked at 350°F for 15 to 22 minutes)
9. Cool cupcakes in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes before removing them.
10. Add cream, frosting, or other fillings to cupcakes, use a pastry bag fitted with a large round tip.
11. Add desired accessories.